Individual Art Therapy Sessions
Creative Techniques to enhance self-knowledge
Art therapy is a discipline that promotes personal expression and well-being through creative processes and different artistic languages (drawing, painting, sculpture, theatre, music, dance, movement, narrative, photography, etc…). The aim of these sessions is to allow the development of self-awareness and the unblocking of psychological conflicts that could be a significant obstacle to personal development.
Topics we can address during session :
emptiness, joy, movement, beginnings, goals, duality, structures, beliefs, leadership, achievements, death, transmutation, transcendence
What happens in an Art Therapy session?
Example of the development of a session through 5 stages:
- Concentration, relaxation, breathing, anchoring, connecting with your space
- Induction, immersion
- Sharing, Closing
- Personal practical activities: Our approach is based on the regular practice of artistic activities as a tool for accompaniment.
- Online session: One 45-minute accompaniment per week*.
- and/or Face-to-face session: One 45-minute accompaniment per week*.
- 9 - 13:30
- Online Sessions
- The modality is online, it can be done by Zoom, Skype, or Whatsapp.
- 15:00 - 19:30
- Live Sessions
- The sessions always take place in the centre of Barcelona in one of the spaces to be agreed according to the day chosen